Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited was birthed to develop innovative solutions that see farmers improve their processes, increase their yield and subsequently increase their income. We provide a range of services including Research, Agribusiness development, E-extension services and Agric value chain development.
As an organization, our mission is to change the African agricultural narrative by building successful Agri-preneurs through increased access to information, markets, resources and affordable Agtech products. Our vision is to be Africa’s foremost hub and catalyst for Agricultural technology innovations.
- The Finance Officer will support the delivery of all financial management functions according to the organization’s Financial Manual, including but not limited to petty cash management, timesheets recording, monthly payroll processing, and the monitoring of financial activities
- S/he will check all expense supporting documentation to ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and related law, prior to obtaining approvals and payment processing.
- Do you really feel excited about working in the Nigerian agricultural space?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ professional experience in an Accounts/Finance role?
- Are you passionate about impact for the rural poor?
- Are you a go-getter and not afraid to take on new tasks?
- Do you enjoy working in a relaxed and friendly work environment?
- Do you have excellent written and oral communication skills?
- Do you have strong IT skills (Email, Microsoft Office applications, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, Presentation)?
- If you answered ‘’yes’’ to the questions above, then you are qualified to apply
11th December, 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Cover Letter as one document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.