Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of: Cinema operations, management of sites, Ownership of sites, Consultancy for cinema development, Design Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition, Booking into cinemas, and content development.
Job Position: Finance Officer (Reconciliation)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Daily reconciliation of the bank statements in various banks
- Reconciling all POS transaction to settlement ledgers
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s)
- Assist auditors – internal and external – with documentation required for the auditors to do their job satisfactorily
- Perform the reconciliation and verification of accounts regarding cash at hand and cash at bank
- Postings of all revenue collections as it relates to Box office, Concessions and Cube Bookings across all sites for cash, card and other sources.
- Weekly tracking and reconciliation of all Cube Bookings, determining outstanding invoices and advise on discounted invoices.
- Prepare for payment and advise Treasury Team on all Statutory payments on a monthly basis by preparing the time-table for specific form of tax not later than 1 day after deployment of this document.
- Investigation, reconciliation and posting of refunds to guests as a result of overcharge.
- Account ownership for all statutory accounts for monthly Balance Sheet review
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience (reconciliation)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online