First Excelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results. The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving integrity of the financial systems, improve financial positions, ensure regulatory compliance with relevant agencies and resolving any financial issues that may arise in timely manner.
- Deposit liabilities mobilisation.
- Opening and managing savings, current accounts, and reactivation of dormant accounts.
- Carrying out bank reconciliation and investigation of bank statements.
- Conducting accurate financial transactions.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.