Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical, and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases, and our innovative delivery solutions are designed to help you get the gas you need.
- Job Position: Finance Officer
- Job Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of our company financial by administering accounting operations.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 1-3 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
12th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates residing in Fegge, Onitsha, and its environ will be shortlisted for the position.