Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in the creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- Job Position: Finance Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Finance Officer will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day financial transactions of the company.
- Inventory/accounts reconciliation etc.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Follow up with debtors for payment, reconcile customer accounts and resolve billing disputes through physical visits, phone calls, e-mails, etc. Participate in periodic stock-taking
- Manage financial bookkeeping of the company.
- Day to day processing of invoices, recording of payment and tracking of expenses.
- Ensure financial statements (management accounts) are prepared, organized and maintained at all times.
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review.
- Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of ERP software
- Manage all accounting transactions; examining all expenses submitted by employees, examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience as a Finance Officer.
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with strong spreadsheets skills (MS Excel etc)
- Attention to details
- Investigative and analytical skills
- High level of integrity is required
- Applicants MUST be resident within Ajah/Sangotedo axis.
25th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.