Jubaili Agrotec Ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc.
Job Position: Trade Finance Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Coordinating with the supply chain department concerning LC’s and payment terms with suppliers.
- Communicating with Banks to negotiate for quotes for Letter Of Credit Transactions and explore Trade Finance Opportunities with them.
- Reviewing and negotiating all types of charges raised by current as well as upcoming banks.
- Preparing the files that need to be submitted to banks in order to get new facilities.
- Handling the renewal process for the current facilities with banks.
- Controlling trading operations such as establishing letter of credit, negotiating LC Terms and conditions, discounting LC, issuing bank guarantees, and submitting control returns on all the discounted LCs.
- Controlling all inward / outward remittances which include: Import Bills, Export bills, Remittances, and SWIFT Operations.
- Submit and manage the payments process, ensuring all payments are checked, signed and submitted to the banks, before their respective deadlines
- Performing daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
- Submitting to the Head of Treasury timely and accurate financial information.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to ensure the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
8th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.