Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facility for emergency funds, house / office / shop rent and lifestyle loans.
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Finance Officer who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of financial transactions and procedures.
- You will manage the Bank’s Financial accounting, monitoring, and Reporting Systems
- We expect you to be familiar with audits and budget preparations.
- You will actively participate in the management of our accounting activities, including bank reconciliations. You should have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Data Processing skills.
- Strongly demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Benefits and Perks
- HMO and other statutory benefits.
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online