Norrenberger is an integrated financial services group with components licensed by the CBN and SEC, providing Investment banking, Advisory, Fund and Investment Management and Foreign Exchange services.
Job Position: Finance Officer
- The Finance Officer will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, and budget and forecasts preparation.
- The Finance Officer’s responsibilities will also include tax management and administration, performance management and act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation
- Cash flow management
- Preparing company tax and BAS statements
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Use of Core Banking Application
- Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum of 7-8 years working experience in the finance sector- Commercial Bank, Investment banks, Merchant Bank, Finance House or National Microfinance Bank.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements- IFRS and IAS
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards- IFRS
- Minimum of Second Class Degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Vast across accounting and finance spectrum- Financial, Management, Tax, Audit and financial investigation.
9th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly share their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.