OTP Internet Technology (9credit) is a Fintech company that provides quick loans to customers vis an online process. The company’s major product is 9credit. 9credit is a quick loan app that is available on google play store for use by customers.
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Oregun, Lagos
- Develop and provide timely, accurate and appropriate financial statements and reports for all users in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analyses to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.