Pad-Up Creations is the leading producer of washable and reusable sanitary pads in Africa. As a social company, we are motivated to give sustainable solutions to the menstrual problems faced by rural and low income girls/women in Africa.
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Minna, Niger
- We’re looking for an experienced Finance Officer who is passionate about our mission.
- The ideal candidate will help the business make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting and communicating the financial position of the organization.
- Authorize all expense vouchers in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure accurate and timely daily recordkeeping and accounting systems of payment vouchers and classifying in accordance with company policy
- Daily check, reconciliation, update and correction of transaction as appropriate.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable ledgers at month end
- Create visibility into expense drivers through robust reporting and analysis; perform other account analysis and reconciliations as it may be required
- Assist with providing documentation for external auditor requests; perform account analysis and reconciliations as may be required
- Supervise, manage and train subordinates
- Identify and implement processes improvements in the expense accounting process; establish work flow procedures and policies, develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for all processes within the job role
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance, or relative field
- Minimum of 2 years progressive accounting experience
- As well as formal qualifications, you should have these attributes:
- Attention to detail – being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Strong analytical / problem solving skill.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and planning skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all business units across the company
- Must be good with Microsoft excel skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Adaptability skills
- Work ethic
- Project management skills
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Application For Finance Officer” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidate must be willing to stay in Minna, Niger State.