Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Position: Finance Officer (Stanbic IBTC Insurance Limited)
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate posting of transactions, providing cash flow reports necessary for managing liquidity while performing other financial control functions delegated from time to time.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Professional qualification (such as ICAN, ACCA or CIMA)
- Minimum of two years experience in Financial / Statutory Accounting (Reconciliations, payments, reporting and transaction postings)
- Team Working
- Checking Details
- Interacting with People
- Interpreting Data
- Articulating Information
- Financial and Accounting Control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online