Xtreme Mindz Solutions Limited is a brand Communication Agency with the sole objective of creating a cutting-edge brand and digital solutions that drive visibility and ROI for Organizations.
Job Position: Senior Finance Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Must have knowledge about the preparation of financial statement
- Create and update expense reports
- Responsible for building models, analyzing data, and preparing statements to reconcile income with expenses to keep track of the company’s earnings and projected cash flow
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Analyze financial statements, and prepare reports and recommendations to Top Management and the Board of Directors concerning financial performance.
- Drive the company’s Financial Planning
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Overseeing the proper procedural handling of production-related financial matters, such as receiving statements and balancing accounts related to production progress payments.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers etc.
- Assisting with bank reconciliation, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Prepare Forecast Financial Statements, and prepare reports and recommendations to Top Management and the Board of Directors concerning forecasted financial statements.
- Monitor and manage all Projects that Company invests in, and to do their best in making all projects successful.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with at least 2 years demonstrated experience in a leadership/management position
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ICAN, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
10th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as a subject of the mail.