Hyride Nigeria is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Officer
The successful candidate will be stationed in the Lagos office and oversee all aspects of Hyride Finance management as well as perform the following key activities:
- Ensure daily accounting for revenue generated and ensure same is appropriately captured in the records
- Ensure cash flow for business sustenance
- Ensure that all statutory payments are remitted timely to avoid penalties
- Ensure timely reconciliation of revenue, receivables, and payables
- Ensure proper tracking of outstanding Hyride invoices
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency
- Liaise with the external audit team to ensure a prompt and seamless audit process
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Oversee the preparation, planning, execution, and monitoring of budgets.
The Finance Officer will be appraised by the following parameters:
- Time availability of accurate financial reports
- Seamless availability of cash flow
- Cost savings on budgets
- B.Sc in Accounting (Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage).
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in an accounting role.
- The candidate must be verse with SAGE accounting software.
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytic and financial planning/management skills.
- The ideal candidate is detailed, result-oriented, resourceful, proactive, and is well-experienced in Financial Management and Accounting.
2nd July 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.