At Infinion Technologies, we design productivity-boosting solutions aimed at delivering business value and making infrastructure and applications available to enterprises. We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world-class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency. As a certified Microsoft Partner, we never lose sight of the role we play in helping businesses automate their processes and solve their problems in the local and international community.
Job Position: Finance Officer
- The Finance Officer is responsible for managing a range of transactional and advisory work within the finance department, inclusive of but not limited to issues related to funds management, account payables and account receivables, and treasury functions, to support the implementation of INFINION’s financial strategies and projects.
- Working with the CEO, develop the financial strategy for INFINION derived from the corporate strategy
- Provide reports on a periodic and ad hoc basis on funds, liquidity etc., to ensure management has the required information to make qualitative financial decisions
- Provide advisory services to the Company’s management and Board on cash and funds management, based on current market realities and trends
- Manage aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
- Oversee and deliver recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financial, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare the corporate cash flow and funds management matters for the business
- Develop a template for budget preparation
- Plan and oversee consolidated budgets and long-range plans
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments
- Serve as lead for corporate or assigned business unit compiling and analysing all financial information
- Identify and manage different sources of funding, and the capital structure of the Company as well
- Define appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the company’s corporate objectives, needs, risk management, taxation, accounting, and legal/ policy requirements
- Assist in the coordination and communication with external auditors as needful
- Manage financial risks, including but not limited to those bordering its foreign exchange positions
- To champion negotiating terms with INFINION’s financial service providers such as banks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or a related field
- Must be a Qualified Accountant
- An MBA will b an added advantage
- Work experience – Minimum 6 years cognate experience in Investment, Accounting/ Treasury functions or a related financial market.
- Experience in the technology industry is key.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules and SEC filings.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
9th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online