ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
Job Position: Finance Specialist, Analysis & Reporting
Job Location: Lagos
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date technical knowledge on financial instruments, market conditions and trends.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modelling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics from a recognized institution
- MBA is an added advantage
- Membership of relevant Industry/Professional Association
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively heavy role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.