TGI Distri Limited was established in 2017 with the primary goal of creating a world-class distribution, marketing, and logistics organization with the following key strategic objectives: Connecting TGI brands to the Nigerian consumer by managing sales, marketing, and logistics for all TGI Companies in the consumer space; Spearheading new product development from conceptualization to consumption through;Intensive market research to identify unfulfilled consumer needs; Concepts ideation, consumer insights, brand planning, logistics development, product launch, and sales planning and execution; Building an organization with the best international talent and a commitment to Acquiring the best global practices; Providing an excellent training and development platform for the local youth.
Job Position: Finance Trainee Programme
Job Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- The Finance Trainee Program 2023, is a talent development strategy, that offers young professional talents an opportunity to deepen knowledge and build required competencies necessary for future managerial / leadership roles, especially in the finance function
- The Program is designed to be geared towards giving the trainees a rich and robust view of the business. It would also serve as a talent recruitment pipeline for the finance team with cross-functional rotation and experiential/practical knowledge
- The overall goal is for FTP (Finance Trainee program) to be a sustainable talent pool for breeding finance talents for 8 – 10 years running
- To build highly qualified and motivated professionals for future finance leadership roles
- To create a rewarding career path with unique career within the finance function
- To ingrain into the candidates, the TGI Distri Finance DNA right from when they join.
- B.Sc./ HND in any discipline
- Must be a Chartered ACA
- Maximum of 1 year post-ACA experience
- Not more than 27 years at the time of the program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online