Link Credit is an automated lending service focused on increasing access to credit to financially under-served/excluded individuals in Nigeria.
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- The job holder would be responsible for supporting the Finance/Accounts team to ensure compliance with financial laws and regulations of the country. He/ She would also formulate measures that facilitate cost cuts and reduction.
- Complete and accurate recording of company’s financial transactions.
- Ensuring compliance with tax regulations and laws.
- Ensure that company’s assets are put to the right use in the most efficient manner.
- Remittance of Tax and Pension.
- Management of petty cash.
- Interfacing with third parties on behalf of the company especially on financial/accounting issues.
- Responsible for Financial management and Financial record keeping.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related courses
- Professional qualifications like ICAN, ACCA are added advantage.
- 3-4 years work experience in accounts/finance role in Fintech sector will be an added advantage)
- Excellent Knowledge of Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of tax regulations and application
- Excellent ability to interpret and post wide range of financial transactions using ERP/Accounting Software.
- Resumption is immediate.
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.