Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- The Financial Accountant is expected to manage day to day financial operations, develop and maintain adequate financial accounting systems and procedures for the Organization in order to provide accurate, timely, up to date financial information, analysis and statutory reports
- Gather and monitor financial data i.e. sales revenues and liabilities
- Prepare budget for the organization and closely monitor budget performance
- Prepare monthly payroll and salary payment
- Manage tax payments, audits and other statutory responsibilities
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investment opportunities
- Maintain the financial database and ensure the integrity of the ledger.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all financial transactions in the General Ledger and ensure that all reconciliations are done in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements and reports in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and relevant accounting concepts and principles.
- Represent the company in all matters as it relates to finance.
- Liaise with regulatory and statutory bodies and ensure absolute compliance.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
- B.Sc qualification in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA) is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a Financial Accountant
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Previous experience in a media firm is an advantage.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.