Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Anambra
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- This role is responsible for include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department).
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification is a plus
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
15th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.