Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited is a leading facilities services provider in Nigeria. Originally founded in 2011 as Rapid Facilities Management Limited, we quickly established a reputation for partnering with corporate clients, delivering high quality, cost effective & transparent facilities solutions to international standards. In 2014 we approached Tsebo Group in South Africa for a technical partnership which has evolved into a merger with Africa’s No 1 Outsourced Services provider.
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced Financial Accountant specializing in Internal Control to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our financial operations in Tsebo Rapid.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting, a keen eye for detail, a passion for maintaining robust internal control systems and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements, reportsand analysis
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records
- Perform detailed analysis of financial data, highlighting any discrepancies or irregularities
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and laws
- Support the Financial Manager with any ad-hoc projects or duties
- Assist with budget preparation and analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize financial processes and systems
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting or finance
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and internal control practices.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with accounting software and MS Office applications (Excel)
- Preferably a female
N220,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
18th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Tsebo Rapid is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.