TF Microfinance Bank started with the Incorporation of Thinkfinance Services Limited on 6th December 2012. In 2015 the company was granted approval in principle by The Central Bank of Nigeria for a Unit Microfinance Bank. On the 14th of March 2016, TF Microfinance Bank was incorporated with a fully paid authorized share capital of twenty million Naira. It aims to render niche financial services that are focused on the underbanked and unbanked populace.
Job Position: Financial Advisor
Job Location: Festac Town, Lagos
- Successful Candidates will be responsible for the collection of daily, weekly & monthly contributions from corporate and SME customers.
- Candidates will serve customers by deploying a digital solution that simplifies and automates the process of thrift savings, collection, microcredit and financial inclusion services to the banked and financially excluded population
- A Good Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 2+ years in the banking industry
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Digitally savvy
- Great customer orientation
- Great communication skills.
Friday, 5th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.