Tangerine Life is a financial technology company that consistently goes the extra mile to improve the financial security of our consumers. With innovation and ingenuity as our guiding principles, we provide a range of avenues through which our consumers can access secure financial services that enable them improve their lives. Build a secure future with Tangerine Life
- Job Position: Financial Advisor
- Job Location: Opebi Ikeja, Lagos
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.