DataPro is regarded today as one of the leading and most experienced credit rating and compliance consulting firm in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1995, DataPro has provided solutions to end-users in their pursuit of mitigating both business and compliance risks. It specifically offers services as a Rating Agency, Compliance Training and Solutions including Due Diligence Consulting.
Job Position: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Analyse financial information to generate rating reports
- Conduct economic and industry based research
- Prepare written reports based on financial analyses of clients
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Interested candidates must:
- Have a B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper Credit
- Be familiar with the workings of the Nigerian economy, tax laws, capital market and money market
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Reside in Lagos
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent number skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word; and good knowledge of standard statistical packages.
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
27th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.