Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs to grow their leadership, develop business, and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert advice that enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
We have several years of cumulative experience garnered by our team of experts to improve organizational capability through Leadership Development, Coaching, Talent Management, Business advisory, HR consultancy, Risk Management, and Legal Services. We also support organizations to define strategies that position them to compete favorably amongst their peers in the industry.
- Job Position: Financial Analyst
- Job Location: Lagos
- Prepare financial reports and statements for financial analysis, forecasting, and results in analysis
- Cash flow projections
- Prepare reports to check subsidiary expenditure against the approved budget
- Be responsible for spare part inventory accounts
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Analyze business operations, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses
- Investigate financial transactions and prepare reports accordingly
- Review current operations to ascertain accounting needs and recommend solutions that will solve business and financial difficulties
- Monthly revenue projections
- Prepare financial audit reports and present recommendations for corrective action
- BSc in Accounting.
- Minimum of 6 years of accounting experience preferably in the private sector, audit and in transportations or related industry.
- Requires proficiency in various software applications
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data
- Membership of a professional accounting body such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants, ACCA, or CFA is mandatory
20th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job title as the mail subject.