Remedial Health is digitizing the pharmaceutical supply chain in Africa. We’re building the biggest medicines/medical devices wholesaler and pharmacy financing partner starting in Nigeria. We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies, chemists and hospitals, using our Remedial health store and pharmacy management software. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence and high growth. We are backed by some of the most well respected and prolific investors and operators in the US, Africa and Europe.
Job Position: Financial Controller
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Financial Controller who is results driven who is results driven, confident and can enhance Remedial Healths financial performance and would direct its accounting operations.
- Manage all accounting operations and the accounts team including billing, accounts receivable, payable, revenue recognition and inventory accounting.
- Develop, review and monitor the organisations’ financial strategy.
- Coordinate and direct budgetary, financial forecasts and report variances
- Supervise the accounts department as well as review accounting practices to ensure they meet applicable compliance standards.
- Spearhead the initiative to improve general financial efficiency of Remedial Health.
- Developing, documenting and reviewing accounting policies and processes to strengthen internal controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Professional Certification in Accounting (ACCA).
- 8 years experience which includes with at least 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization.
- Experience in supervising/managing others.
- Finance experience working in a medium to large organization or with one of the Big Fours is a plus.
- Experience in Management Accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online