Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL) – Our client, a major player in the Infrastructure Investment field, not limited to Power & Transportation (ports, airports, rail, roads) to mention a few, is recruiting an experienced individual to join their team in the position below:
Job Position: Experienced Financial Controller
Job Location: Lagos
- Manages the Company’s financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together, and ensures the existence and adequacy of efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms
- Handles the preparation of operating budgets and monitors to ensure that approved financial operating standards, procedures, and controls in the deployment and utilization of resources are consistently and strictly adhered to in business operations.
- Monitors and evaluates the budget implementation process to ensure compliance with performance provisions and that the company delivers on agreed budgets, by providing relevant information to cost and revenue centre managers, including forecasting and accurate reporting of KPIs performance and expenditure against budget.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g., regulatory organizations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc
- Oversees tax remittance, payment of insurance premiums and other statutory fee
- Provides guidance and advice on financial management decisions, especially with regards to the organization’s short-, medium- and long-term cash and funding.
- Prepares periodic (i.e., quarterly, yearly etc.) management accounts, financial projections and other relevant financial reports.
- Work with the CFO to coordinate overall smooth and cost-effective running of the Company’s internal office management systems, processes ,to mention a few.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline
- A postgraduate qualification, preferably an MBA or relevant Master’s Degree
- 7 – 14 years relevant experience in a similar role with at least 2 years in a senior management role
- Chartered Financial Analyst- (Minimum level 2 stage) – Compulsory
- (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent – Compulsory
- Chartered Taxation institute of Nigeria (CITN) – Compulsory.
Skills / Competencies:
- Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Investment planning and portfolio management
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Financial reporting
- Problem solving, numerical & analytical skills
- Stakeholder management.
N9,600,000 – N16,800,000 Annually (based on experience).
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.