At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
- Job Position: Financial Controller
- Job Location: Lagos
- Prepare Asset, Liability, and capital accounts entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document Financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports when necessary
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Candidates should possess a BSc degree / Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the FMCG industry and possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant discipline
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA.
- Solid knowledge of all other finance operations including treasury, payments, accounting for foreign exchange transactions, controls.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Strong analytical skillset both numerical as well as legal
- High level of commercial acumen
- Advanced computer software skills, especially Excel (ability to work with complex formulas), PowerPoint, and Word.
- Solid knowledge of book-keeping and preparing monthly reporting sets to management
15th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online