Compugeen Africa is a Fintech company with subsidiary companies involved in numerous sectors including Consultation, Travels and Tours, Hospitality and Real Estate. As part of our expansion plans, we are interested in engaging highly motivated individual/ individuals to join our team in our various business ventures.
Job Position: Financial Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Financial Manager for our organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement an annual budget for business operations
- Oversee and supervise the financial and management accounting functions
- Develop and implement financial forecasting plans.
- Work with the team to manage effective relations with regulators and auditors.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts payables and receivables.
- Prepare frequent data-driven financial reports that champion a better grasp of the company’s financial status, both current and future.
- Assist the team with the costing and pricing
- Liaise with the inventory officer on stock level and ensure procurements of required stock before stock out.
- Carry out periodic inventory reconciliations.
- Ensure prompt payment of all bank transactions.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Ensure optimum financing structure (debt and equity)
- Compile withholding tax and value-added tax, PAYEE, and other statutory payments.
- Calculate net salaries, deductions, withholdings, and delivery payments.
- Provide advice to management on how to cut costs, improve revenue and boost profits.
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other business-related field
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA (Student Membership minimum)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Accountant.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Possess strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/ process
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, pivot tables, lookupsetc.).
- Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
12th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which must include a Cover Letter, CV, and copies of all Academic Certificates in one document addressed to “The HR Department” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using “REF: 1207 and Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.