Sochi Foods Limited is an FMCG company that specializes in producing premium-quality garri brands as well as immensely useful industrial and culinary byproducts from the cassava plant. Established in Ahiazu-Mbaise, inthe heart of Eastern Nigeria, our company is founded with the mission to provide consumers with world-classproducts that meet their requirements.
We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all.This is a Team place, where everyone works together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.
Job Position: Financial Manager
Job Location: Imo
- We are looking for a passionate, self-driven and experienced Financial Manager to join our Finance team! You will be responsible for managing and developing the whole financial management system in our company.
- As financial management is crucial for our company’s performance, you will play a big role in company’s growth and success.
- Oversee various accounting operations
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting
- Produce financial statements as requested
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Advanced Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualifications such as CPA or CMA will be considered a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Financial Manager or similar role
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledgers
- Good understanding of accounting software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
21st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online