Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up-to-date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
Job Position: Financial Market Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- The role entails a full coverage of lifestyle i.e. food, fashion, entertainment, restaurants, music, travels, hotels etc. and generally keeping up with trends and style.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial industry to deliver confident writing at multiple levels of sophistication.
- Cover all Nigerian regulators effectively i.e. CBN, SEC, NDIC etc.
- Cover markets news timely on a daily basis and be abreast of all news
- Ensure timely breaking news across your beats and other beat assigned
- Conduct interviews and represent the company at functions, press briefings and general events
- Create original content and enhance existing content while incorporating SEO best practices.
- Brainstorm, research, and contribute ideas for content that is of interest to the target audience.
- Build a large network of connections across your beats and scope of work.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Banking and Finance or any related field of study
- At least 3 years writing experience in a digital or print media is a must.
- Good knowledge of Financial markets and regulatories
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing
- Effective story telling skills
- Experience in interacting with people at all levels
- Highly outspoken personality with good people network and a natural zeal to keep up with news
- Availability to work on a hybrid base
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and two (2) previous Articles / Publication written by you to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.