Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
Job Position: Financial Market Analyst
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Cover all Nigerian regulators effectively i.e. CBN, SEC, NDIC etc.
- Cover markets news timely on a daily basis and be abreast of all news
- Ensure timely coverage of breaking news across your beats and other beat assigned
- Conduct interviews and represent the company at functions, press briefings and general events
- Create original content and enhance existing content while incorporating SEO best practices.
- Brainstorm, research, and contribute ideas for content that is of interest to the target audience.
- Build a large network of connections across your beats and scope of work.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Banking and Finance or any related field of study
- At least 3 years writing experience in a digital or print media is a must.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial industry, markets and regulatories to deliver confident writing at multiple levels of sophistication.
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing
- Effective story telling skills
- Experience in interacting with people at all levels
- Highly outspoken personality with good people network and a natural zeal to keep up with news
- Availability to work on a hybrid base.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and two (2) previous articles / publication written by you to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.