Exinity’s mission is to help them achieve it, offering them risk-driven trading and investment solutions designed specifically to meet their needs: we’re using the latest technology and platforms, offering a new level of education and support, and delivering this service within a unique and contemporary user experience. Exinity aims to help a new generation become confident, empowered investors – and by doing so giving them the freedom to succeed.
- Job Position: Financial Markets Educator
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organization with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders.
- The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM, and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name.
- We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash-based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
- Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries.
- We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the City of London.
- At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too.
- We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities.
- We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth in the southern region of Nigeria to join our team.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Responsible for the growth and profitability for the south-south region of the company
- Mentor and coach new training Staff
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Organize e-learning courses, workshops, and other training
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate a contract
- Bachelor`s degree in a Science or financial related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager, Coach, Facilitator or similar in the financial Sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong currency data analytical skills
- Ability to be decisive under pressure and stick to training plans and strategy
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees, clients, and vendors
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online