Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Job Position: Financial Reporting Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Reviewing financial statements for accuracy, making adjustments when necessary, and ensuring conformity with legal requirements
- Preparing reports for management that analyze trends and performance over time so that they can make strategic decisions in the future.
- Performing audits of financial statements to assure that they are accurate and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Preparing financial statements such as tax returns, bank reconciliations, or other reports that require knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Preparing financial statements by recording company transactions in the appropriate journal entries or accounts
- Preparing tax returns for individuals or businesses by calculating taxable income and withholding amounts due to the government
- Preparing financial forecasts based on assumptions about economic conditions or other factors that might affect future revenue or costs.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, or similar field.
- Minimum of 1 year of cognate work experience.
- Professional accounting or financial management experience required.
- Proven experience as a management accountant, accounting supervisor, or similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.