Prudential plc, one of the oldest and most strongly capitalized life insurance companies in the world, acquired a majority stake in Zenith Life Assurance, which gave rise to a new company, Prudential Zenith Life. The union is set to redefine the Nigerian insurance sector, building on the existing strength of Zenith Life, which is one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in Nigeria, with a gross written premium of N3.6 billion at the end of 2017.
Alongside its entry into Nigeria, Prudential also formed an exclusive Bancassurance partnership with Zenith Bank in Nigeria and Ghana.
- Job Position: Financial Sales Advisor
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Prudential Zenith has raised a lot of successful salespersons in Nigeria. We welcome you to be part of this exciting journey by joining us either on a full-time or part-time basis.
- In Prudential Zenith Life Insurance, you can choose to develop your skills as a salesperson in either of our retail sales channels.
What does a Prudential Zenith Financial Advisor do?
- Our financial advisor advocates smarter financial management to our clients, by analyzing and reviewing their unique life goals. The career of a Prudential Zenith financial advisor is highly independent; it delivers high returns for hard work.
- As a Prudential Zenith financial advisor, aside from nurturing your own customer base, you can also build your own team.
- As a Prudential Zenith financial advisor, your promotion and income are not restricted by your length of service, our rewards are fair and there are no limits to what you can earn. We offer you the chance to achieve your own life goals and dreams.
- A Prudential Zenith financial advisor will be trained to obtain a regulatory license in other to sell Life Insurance products. Our financial advisors have the flexibility of working full-time or part-time.
- Bachelor’s Degree, / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NCE
- Have a flair for sales.
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Financial Sales Advisor” as the subject of the email.