Kadick Integrated Limited is a fintech company with a vision to offer technology-driven solutions. Established in 2002, Kadick has transitioned from its origins in airtime distribution to becoming a fintech company that delivers solutions across various sectors.
Job Position: Financial Services Manager
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- To provide strategic leadership for the financial side of the Organization
- To provide financial information and insight that would guide Management decision-making
- To ensure that the Organization is operating consistently with all relevant laws, statutes, and regulation
- Oversee operations of finance activities across the group, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for achievement.
- Manage all relationships relating to Bankers, External Auditors, Suppliers and Creditors
- Develop trends and projections for Kadick Group’s finances.
- Coordinate and manage the tax implication of all Kadick Group transactions
- Associates / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Banking and Finance or relevant Management degree
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have experience with various accounting software
- Other professional qualifications related to accounting will be an added advantage.
- Proficient Managerial and Delegation Abilities
- Strong execution capacity
- Budget preparation and tracking
- Cash flow management
- Financial and Regulatory relationship management
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Sound supervisory and managerial experience
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- Candidate must live within Ajah/Sangotedo area.
Gross Salary of N4,800,000 per annum.
28th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.