Deb & Co Chartered Accountants is a full-service consulting firm specializing in Quality Assurance, Audit Services, Management Consultancy, Tax Consultancy & Services, Information Technology Solution Advisory and Services and Human Resource Solutions. DEB & Co. Chartered Accountants is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
We are passionate about achieving better results for our clients. DEB is constantly investing to improve its state-of-the-art knowledge not only in the domains of its core expertise but also in advanced technological areas that would potentially create new business activities, enhancing its service offering. At DEB & CO. Chartered Accountants, we act as external auditors and business advisors to our clients. Our team of tax experts has global experience and always ready to manage clients’ tax liabilities effectively. We help to put in place a strategy for proper tax planning. We have selected a team from all Economic sectors with the right expertise in ensuring that our clients receive the best quality services.
Job Position: Fixed Asset Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- This Position is a 2-month Contract and involves travel within Nigeria.
- Remuneration is attractive
- Remuneration includes transport allowance and accommodation allowance for outside Lagos.
- Accurately affix Asset Tag on all Fixed Asset.
- Maintains accurate lists of fixed assets. Tags and records assets received into the financial system. Tracks internal transfer of assets and documents disposals, as needed
- Performs weekly reconciliation of fixed assets database and the general ledger.
- Conducts physical inventory daily.
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Prepare daily report
- Completes other duties as assigned or required
- The candidate should have advanced knowledge of Excel
- The candidate should have good knowledge of SAGE ERP.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
27th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.