Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
- The Fleet manager is to coach, mentor, manage, and supervise all fleet personnel within the fleet department to achieve the best results within the fleet department. The Fleet Manager is to provide leading expertise in the management of all vehicles and equipment owned by Biswal including maintenance and repair so as to contribute to achieving Biswal’s strategy, growth and profit objectives.
- Direct day-to-day operational management of fleet, advise management on requirements to support operations in line with business objectives
- Develop guiding policies including safety standards; monitor and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures; continuous improvement, implement standard operating procedures to guide the use of the company’s fleet.
- Ensure proper maintenance and servicing is delivered and equipment is maintained in accordance with (IAW) operational readiness rate (OR).
- Develop and implement procurement strategies to ensure availability of fit-for-purpose good and services in a cost-effective manner, to meet internal demands.
- Design and implement an efficient store management system with supporting policies, processes, controls and documentation, Partner with business managers to optimise spending.
- Develop procedures and budget data for the maintenance and repair of vehicles, Prepare material, cost and time reports.
- Advice on the requirement for parts, and supplies used for vehicle and maintenance and also monitors fleet expenditures and ensures compliance to budget constraints.
- Maintain records of company fleet including, usage, deployment, repairs and maintenance.
- Manage the fleet department, activities and personnel
- Facilitate team development; manage performance.
- Supervise all Fleet admin staff and coach to ensure all targets are met.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering or a related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be added advantage.
- Professional Training / Certification (Desirable).
Experience / Key Skills:
- Must possess a minimum of 7-10 years’ work experience in automotive and vehicle maintenance, repair and rebuilding operations
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Must possess excellent Excel/ I.T. Skills (MS Access Database would be a bonus)
- Good negotiation skills, Excellent communication skills, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills, Good numerical skills.
4th December 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.