White Soul Motors Limited is an Automobile company that started its operation in 1997 with the sole aim of providing “infinite satisfaction on wheels“ to both corporate organizations and individuals in need of quality and competitive market price.
Our track record of meeting and exceeding customers expectation has afforded us the rare privilege of rendering exceptional service to numerous corporate organizations, ranging from the Banking Sector, Oil & Gas Industry, Tele-communication Industry, Retail Stores and many more.
- The Tracking Officer will ensure effective monitoring of the company’s transport fleets, delivery locations and reports appropriately to aid management’s decision.
Key Functions of the Role
- Tracking of vehicle and truck locations by GPS system.
- Monitoring Company’s transport fleets and delivery locations
- Monitoring truck driver performance.
- Monitoring delivery locations and details
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Identifying and keeping records of delivery diversions
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate action.
- Developing and presenting daily tracking reports.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Transportation Management or relevant field.
- Certificate in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Min of 3 years of experience working as a Tracking Officer
- Experience in the transport/logistics industry is a must
- Proven experience as a tracking officer
- Knowledge of tracking platforms
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.