Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
Job Position: Floor Supervisor
- To ensure that each guest or patron has the best experience possible.
Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Maintain daily records of shipments, Suggested Stock Orders and invoices to see what products need to be replenished.
- Supervises and reviews the daily organization and operation of the outlet.
- Responsible for receiving and logging all incoming inventory from the merchandise.
- To ensure that inventory is disbursed to the shop-floor promptly and in the right quantity and make sure it is appropriately recorded.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities
- Examine and inspect stock items for defects, reporting any damage.
- Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the Supervisor.
- Preparing and monitoring store staff job results/work schedules.
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Securing merchandise by ensuring security systems and measures are functioning.
- Responsible for preparing work schedules for the team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time
25th October, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.