United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris, and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Job Position: Team Member, Forensic Investigation
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Investigation of customer’s complaints
- Bank Product/Vendor Risk Assessment & Vulnerability Management
- Data Mining Analysis & Reporting
- Liaising with Law Enforcement Agencies & Other User Departments
- Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes
- Functionally reports to: Head, Forensic Investigations
- Administratively reports to: Head, Forensic Investigations
- First degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Banking & Finance, and any related numerate fields
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in Investigation, Audit or IT Risk or Internal Control.
2nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online