Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
Job Position: Freelance Graphic Designer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Design marketing materials for both online and offline projects.
- Aid all departments with design work – product flyers, account opening forms, business cards for staff, product brochures, Roll up banners, billboard banners, T-shirt, e.t.c.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps and prototypes.
- Create graphic designs and messages that aligns with the brand.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Design creatives for social media.
- Manage designated social media pages.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 4 years work experience.
3rd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and design portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.