Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on Manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
Job Position: Freelance Website manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Updating the user interface and experience regularly to stay up to date.
- Align the website with the organization’s brand, strategy and standards
- Audit content and remove duplicate information
- Complete tests to ensure website efficiency and quality
- Create strategies to improve website traffic
- Develop website content to support organizational goals and strategies
- Ensure the website complies with the appropriate laws and regulations
- Evaluate competitors’ websites
- Follow industry best practices
- Identify ways to improve website user interface and experience regularly
- Implement security measures to protect websites
- Keep the website’s domain and hosting registration current
- Monitor for website security breaches and respond to them as needed
- Plan, create, implement, manage, monitor and update websites for organizations
- Produce sitemaps that represent and visualize the website’s structure and functions
- Reply to, troubleshoot and resolve website issues
- Update website functionality frequently
- Update website banner graphics twice a month
3rd May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.