TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high-quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world-class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting a dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: French Teacher
- We are looking for a French teacher to deliver French lessons to children in the early years. The school requires an enthusiastic French teacher who will be able to engage children ages two to five years old while teaching them French.
- The applicant should be a native French speaker or fluent in French to be eligible for this position.
- Working in early years setting with a previous experience working as a French teacher within this phase is an advantage.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- Must be a female.
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Must possess at least 4 years Early Years Teaching experience with qualified documented Certification.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater to the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Ability to maintain a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
7th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.