GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What Does a Receptionist do?
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock Update calendars and schedule meetings Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills, Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks Customer service attitude High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Must reside in Yaba / FESTAC or close to these two places.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.