Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self-discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions, and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
- Job Position: Front Desk Officer
- Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Coordinating the interview process with Recruitment Team.
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Management
- Updating Leave Cards (Maintaining the manual document of the Employees applying for leaves).
- Assisting the HR team in Joining and exit formalities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Good communication skills.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.