Bellforte Consulting – Our client is a Leasing (Asset Finance) Firm that have developed adequate solutions and products to bridge the gaps in asset finance in Nigeria and have also identified and currently serve a niche market that caters to an important and strategic sub-sector of the Nigerian Economic Space.
They have developed very robust strategic relationships with major franchise holders in the retail space and are firmly positioned to capture a sizeable market share in the consumer market.
Job Position: Customer Service / Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Greet visitors appropriately
- Determine visitors needs in a professional manner o Maintain visitors’ register
- Offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
- Direct visitors to contact person/appropriate meeting room
- Ensure backup when absent from reception table
- Ability to maintain composure with difficult consumers.
- Must remain professional at all times
Answer Phone Calls:
- Answer phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Determine purpose of the call
- Deal with visitors queries and provide correct information
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
Manage Mail/Customer Service:
- Reply electronic mail and sort all paper mails accordingly.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pick up or courier
- Organize courier deliveries
- Perform live chat and email correspondence with customers.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Sift through all in-bound mails from customers and vendors and redirect appropriately to officers in-house
- Handle all customer related issues with proper guidance from supervisor.
Monitor Office Visits:
- Monitor people coming & going through the reception doors
- Issue visitor passes where appropriate
- Be aware of & report suspicious activity.
- Book meeting rooms o Inform participants
- Set up meeting with necessary refreshments & equipments
- Organize catering for meeting
- Prepare correspondence & documents
- Organize mailings
- Schedule & follow up on appointments
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Reception Area Maintenance:
- Keep reception area clear & neat
- Maintain & organize reading materials
- Degree in Estate Management or a strong numerate discipline.
- Minimum of five years real-estate management experience
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online