BizPoint Consult Limited, a firm incorporated in 2012 by a team of highly experienced management practitioners with a view to providing professional initiatives and support in Human Resources Development and Capacity Building to match modern-day workplace growth and innovations.
We deploy learning/development initiatives and programs that support personal growth, organizational development, and effectiveness.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front Desk Officer at BizPoint Consults Limited
- Job Position: Front Desk Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
Our client a major Corporate and Social Event Panning company located in Lagos seeks to employ a professional Front Desk Officer/Book-Keeper to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties in their main office.
The main objective is to provide outstanding customer service and support. The job-holder must be able to multi-task and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize, and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration, or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
How to Apply