Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defence solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armoured vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
- Responsible for opening the office to the organization in the morning and closes the door at the end of the day.
- Manages the key organization (who has which key to which office) with an up-to-date administration.
- Receives and welcomes all guests to the office in a friendly and heartily way.
- Ensures the front office reception is well organized.
- Ensures that the cleaners and security guard do their jobs in a timely manner.
- Provide support to other departments to ensure a smooth office operation.
- Answers and directs phone calls to the respective staff in a friendly way.
- Answers incoming inquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and the right attitude.
- Issues pass and signs in visitors to the office.
- Writes minutes during meetings.
- Maintains a system for recording the use of expenses and petty cash
- Directs visitors to the appropriate destination i.e. meeting/board room or a particular office room
- Discharges visitors who are leaving the office.
- Coordinates and schedules travel meetings and appointments for senior officials.
- Ensures regular cleaning of the office by the cleaners and proper maintenance of the work environment.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date staff contact lists.
- Photocopies and collates paper and mailings.
- Ensures all office equipment is in good working order.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 year of experience.
- N45,000 – N50,000 monthly
23rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.