Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all categories of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Attend to client enquiries
- Issue visitor’s tags to visitors/clients
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and emails to the appropriate staff/department.
- Operate/Oversee the operation of television in the lounge.
- Raise for the subscription of the TV decoder.
- Provide administrative /secretarial support for staff as may be requested.
- Receive mails/correspondence and distribute accordingly.
- Taking minutes at every General Staff Meeting and circulating such minutes latest 24 hours after the meeting.
- Raising of requisitions for the procurements of office consumables and internet subscription.
- Daily update of monthly and daily regular staff attendance
- Preparation of monthly attendance sheet for HR Payroll inputs.
- Organise/Provide refreshments for executives/management staff meetings.
- Daily supervision of cleaning operative in ensuring that administrative block is always tidy.
- Perform other duties as may be directed.
- Management reserves the right to add or remove from your responsibilities and can transfer you to another department where it feels you could perform better.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial Administration or related fields.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable experience in customer service in an environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling client’s complaints and/or requests
- Experience in using a wide range of relevant IT packages/equipment.
- Excellent communication skills
Minimum Competencies / Skills:
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications –Microsoft office suite (excel word and power point), outlook express, internet etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines. Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service principles and practice.
15th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.