Heffdem Hall – We offer a trusted, reliable, and cost-effective online marketplace for the widest range of quality vehicles. We do not sell cars directly but, offer a state-of-the-art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, vans, bikes, trucks, and other vehicles. For car dealers, importers, and individual sellers we provide a huge reach of serious buyers. We host a dedicated community of people who love cars, while still supporting even first-time buyers in their purchasing decision.
- Job Position: Front Desk Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, etc.).
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus.
- 2 – 3 Years of work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
17th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.